Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a little cutie, congrats! Can´t wait to see what shenanigans he and Handbag get up to together.

Congrats! He is such a pretty boy. He sure is lucky to have found you as his new mom :) And you are going to love having two chins Annie! Haha!

Hi Jacob! You are a very handsome boy! Congrats Annie and Handbag! :)

WAHHHHTTTT?!?!?! (that was my genuine reaction lol)

OMG Annie I'm so excited for this!!! Yay to Jacob! And hooray for Handbag! They'll have to come visit Giz!

Double the trouble, double the fun! I love it! Congrats Annie. They're going to be so cute together. Lucky Jacob for finding such a great home. I hope he listens to Handbag and doesn't let the fame go to his head. I can't wait to see how his personality develops next to such an easy-going star. He's going to be awesome. ;)

Well...it looks like Jacob won't be arriving until Christmas or New Years. But he WILL be here. Hooray!

Yay! Isn't waiting hard though? When the boys were still at Peggy's I still considered them mine, and it was hard not having them around to scritch and snuggle :)

Back