Grey's Anatomy - Season 5

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I think they mixed up the blood samples and Izzie is the one with cancer, and the other patient had anemia. As for her dying off the show.. I'm not sure! I have heard she's under contract and cant leave.

Also like how they are intertwining Private Practice.

And I'm surprised O'Maley was on tonight! I haven't seen him in forever. I heard he was leaving the show.

And what's up with that army dude Christina likes? Wonder why he had such a breakdown....?

I totally agree about the blood samples - came to my mind immediately after they announced the results of the 2 samples. If Izzy is only anemic I'm going to be pissed since they spent over half the season leading up to this "illness" that Izzy has. Now they didn't show them telling the other lady that she has cancer yet, so maybe they'll figure out that it was a mixup soon enough...because a couple seasons ago they had someone (I forget who) tell a patient she was dying and it turned out that the tests were mixed up so I'd hate to see them repeat that story line.

The "crossover" was interesting and the fact that it continues onto next week just leads me to believe that Private Practice isn't getting good ratings and they want to try to up them. I love Addison so I'm happy to see her back but the Private Practice show just isn't that interesting. I of course will be watching though.

The army guy I am guessing is having PTSD from the war he was in. Not sure the woman was really someone from his past...potentially she might resemble someone from his past and it triggered his panic attack. regardless, I need a funny episode here soon....it's turning into way too much drama for me.:vomit:

Anyone watch last night? Intense! It was good to see Addison back on for a few episodes. I sure hope Izzy is okay!

Izzy and George are both leaving this season. It was confirmed in Feb apparently by James Pickens Jr. (The chief). Not sure if they're killing her off though or if they'll do a story line of her recovering and deciding she doesn't want to be a dr anymore, I'd guess the second one.

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

Izzy is sick! I'm completely devastated! I don't want her to leave! :tantrum:

Back