Greetings from sunny California!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MosesMomma

Hello everyone!

I have been lurking around the site for a week or so, ever since I found out there was a new little furbaby joining the family! I had researched chinchillas in the past out of curiosity and the vague hope that I would one day own a chin of my own; last week I was notified that a coworker's chinchilla needed a new home and I jumped at the chance. Now my fiancé and I are the proud parents of a grey chin named Moses! We are doing more and more research so that we can give Mose the best possible home.

I share this account with my fiancé, Kevin, so we will sign each post with our name to avoid confusion. Thanks for providing a place to find information, advice, and community between chin owners; we are really excited to participate!

All the best,
Emily

Hey! My boyfriend and I share this account as well. We never sign the bottom because we... um... like to maintain a bit of mystery... yeah. That must be it! LOL! Congratulations on your furbaby, but :needpics:

Thanks for the warm welcome folks! :wave3:

As requested, here are a couple of photos of Mose. (We removed the towel once he was settled in his cage after we brought him home. His original owner kept towels in the cage with him and he never chewed on them, but we feel it is better safe than sorry.)

Attachments

• Mo.jpg
    Mo.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Sleepy Mose.jpg
    Sleepy Mose.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Moses.jpg
    Moses.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 9
Back