Greece says Hello!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nessa

Proud Chin Mommy!!!
Hi everybody! I must be the only 'representative' from my country, aren't I? lol

I've been reading this forum for some time now and I decided to join as well so I can participate too.

My name is Natalie, I am 24 years old and my one and only daughter is Chica, a beautiful pink white female chin ;)

I have to say that you've helped a lot of times in many questions I had as a 'beginner'. Keep up the excellent work! :clap1:

Natalie

Hi Natalie, and welcome the the forum. Its always great to see people who have been lurking for a long time actually join.

Welcome Natalie. :)

Actually, I think there may be a few others here from Greece. Hopefully they'll pop up and say hello as well.

Thank you all boys and girls!! Nice to meet you. What a friendly forum! :)

@tunes
Nice to know I'm not the only one... You see chins aren't so popular here... lol

@Isabella
OK then... Since it's a demand...I cannot avoid it,can I? lol ;) I'll upload photos of her today or tomorrow, promise!

Welcome! I'm also a new owner and yes this forum is great! I also have a pink and white female! She can be crazy at times, but I just love her!!!

lynnsoblu is she the chin in your sig photo?
I am sooooo jealous!!!!!! You are a new owner and she lets you hold her???
I wanna cryyyyyy!!!!!!!!!........:tantrum:

Here are the photos..... as I promised.
Isn't she beautiful?? :)

Mom's baby!!!

Attachments

• CAM_0126.jpg
    CAM_0126.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 11
  • CAM_0137.jpg
    CAM_0137.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 10
  • CAM_0165.jpg
    CAM_0165.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 11
  • CAM_0174.jpg
    CAM_0174.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 11
  • CAM_0166.jpg
    CAM_0166.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 9
She is just lovely Natalie and she looks very happy.

@Nessa...yes she does! That pic was from the first night I had her and was getting ready to put her in her new home. Yours is very pretty! When she's out at playtime she'll do her thing and then hop right up into my arms to be held. I was shocked especially after I read that most of the time they don't like to be held. I got lucky :)

Latest posts

Back