• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chinchilla For Sale gray female chin unfortunately needs a new home in rochester ny

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipse98

hi.
due to unforseen circumstances, it is time to find another lucky owner of our girl.
i cant believe im making this post but figured that this was the best place to do it. if you are interested in a new chin family member and are in or near rochester ny, please message.
she is very sweet. (will not spend extended time on you, but loves scratches and pets. likes to throw and be picky with hay. (have tried a lot, maybe you have a better idea of what she might like). has never had any yogurt/sweet snacks. (on oxbow pellets) [has had (organic) rosehips as treat]
anyway. i can answer any questions. shes three-four. purchased from country max
ideally looking for someone who has experience and knows the deal. (needs air conditioning, poops everywhere, etc) would love to be updated on her if at all possible. i know visits would be asking a lot. i would certainly love to at least see your setup in some way.
i have a cage (pictured) but would prefer if you had one. the kiln dried wood shelves can be included. she currently is allowed to run around in a playpen style area as well as her cage so she is not idle. she also is let out in a chin safe space (no wires, etc) she has an adorable little jump/spin thing she does when out which we will miss very much. (her happy dance).
i can not speak to how she is with other chins. i wish i knew. could do a test run if needed.
anyway. i cant imagine there are many on this board from our neck of the woods, but i figured here was better than other boards where people might be looking for snake food.
rehoming fee to be determined based on your expertise/comfort with what ive mentioned here. please message for more info.
thanks for reading.

Attachments

• take4.png
    take4.png
    800.1 KB · Views: 0
Back