Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightDaze

FullmetalAlchemist Junkie
I can't believe I'm the first person to post a thread about this awesomesauce anime! I'm proud, nonetheless lol

Am I the only one that watches it? Or something along those lines, I'm more of an obsessive fangirl, hehe.
Its about two boys who lose their Mother and try to bring her back with Alchemy, the "science of understanding, deconstructing and reconstructing". It goes horribly wrong, resulting in one boy losing his entire body, and his older brother losing his leg, then giving up his arm to bond his younger brother's soul to a suit of armor. The older brother, Edward Elric, gets machine limbs and becomes a "dog of the military" soldier, in hopes of finding a way to restore themselves. They fail to realize just who they're serving, though.

It kinda sounds silly, but its actually a really dark and sad show. Definitely puts things in perspective, like sacrifice and the importance of family.

Actually just got my Dad to watch it, it was my third time watching the series. LOVE FMA, both the original series and the remake. I watch a ton of anime, but this is still one of my personal faves.

I loved the brotherhood series. It's the only one I've watched, everyone says if I was going to watch them I should have watched the first ones first, then the brotherhood series. :))

Suggestions for anything comparable?

Back