Flying Saucer Wheel!?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinnie25

Why are flying saucer wheels so hard to come by? The metal ones I mean! I've looked all over and can't seem to find a genuine website that sells them. I've found things such as a running plate on Amazon (linked below) but I'm not sure if I would prefer them to use this over a flying saucer!

If anyone knows of where I can get a metal flying saucer from, or if they have experience with the running plates then I will order one of those instead.

Thanks!

The original official flying saucer wheel is made by a US company, www.flyingsaucerwheels.com and as far as I can tell the only international dealer so far is in Canada, but they appear to ship to other countries direct from their website.

You can order direct from the links above and they will ship internationally. Or if you mamail them they may be able to direct you to a dealer nearby.

i have a wheel i just got from exotic nutrition, its a large 14 inch wheel very high quality its stable enough to stand alone not on the cage its silent too!

Back