Floppy ear?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FutureUntold

i noticed today that chancho(male) his right ear close tot he tip has a slight flop in it, its not standing as erect as the left ear. just that little section is floppy so the tip of his ear wiggles. other than that everything else seems fine. He went to bed a bit late, usually between 6-9am, but today around 10-11am. but food and water intake and pooping all that is same.

i have a few chins that have floppy ears. Its just the way they are. They just have extra large ears. Have his ears always been that way or is it something new?

My chinchilla gets a floppy ear sometimes when she sleeps on her side causing her ear to get squashed. It usually pops back up in a few hours. Just keep an eye on it and I'm sure it will be fine.

My chinchilla gets a floppy ear sometimes when she sleeps on her side causing her ear to get squashed. It usually pops back up in a few hours. Just keep an eye on it and I'm sure it will be fine.

Same here. My chins have floppy/folded ears when they sleep, and they stay floppy for a few minutes while they're waking up. :D

Back