Finally Caught him!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JodiO

My silly baby boy, Jerry, always sits on his hidey house with his feet sticking out from underneath him in the most odd way. I've been trying to catch a photo of this....but he always seems to know when I'm about to snap a picture- and runs!!! Well, tonight he was too busy enjoying half a shredded wheat to notice what I was doing and I got a pic!!! I also love his one white toe on each foot!!!
I've also included a pic of my standard baby, Ben, as he is becoming quite the chunk!!! Lastly, is a pic of their "chinchillin' mansion", homemade by my husband.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m613/anjojono/

I thought at first you had an escape artist like me by your header! Cute Chinnie! I like your cages too. I have them swing to the side, but the doors like this might mean the kids remember to latch the doors, if I went with our design. :

SHHHHHH everybody stop telling Jodi how great the fabulous cage her husband made for her is! She wants to buy a FN 142! LOL!

The cage is very nice Jodi, and the chins look great! What a crazy guy Jerry is!

Thanks everyone!!
Laurie - I DID buy the FN142 Tuesday night!!! ( Petsmart price matched ferret.com for $179). However.....not quite sure if Ben & Jerry will move into the FN or if another pair of boys is in my future!!!! I love my homemade cage but replacing the wooden floors every few months is a pain in the butt!!!!

momenteller - I have asked the hubs for tile a few times & he says he will...but I'm still waiting!! He's handy but works at his own ( pokey) pace!!!

Yay Jodi! I think another set of boys should be in your future! I can help you pic some out at Nationals if you'd like!! bahahahahaha!!! Congrats on your new FN though, you are going to love it. And seriously way to keep the hubby happy! Don't get rid of the awesome cage he made you, just get more chins for the new cage--shrewd thinking there!

Latest posts

Back