Ferret Nation Plastic pan

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinchillin2005

Shadow's mom
I was wondering if there was any kind of shelf/pan (non plastic) I could put on to replace the plastic pan to fit the metal pan holder/shelf that comes with the ferret nation 182. I like the metal pan holder because there's loops underneath it that holds hanging toys, and I hate cleaning the plastic pan and I want to throw it away. I know most people don't use the plastic pans or put fleece over it, but I hate the plastic pans anyways, I just want to keep the shelf holder though for hanging toys.

I you are talking about the shelf pans then to my knowledge there is no non-plastic replacements. I make fleece slipcovers for the few I do use.

Bass equipment will also make custom items. You could send Dustin Bass an email through their website and see if he would be willing to make a shelf out of metal that could replace the plastic one and fit the metal support that is under the plastic. I think their prices are pretty reasonable.

Back