Favorite Part of a chinchilla

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What physical feature atracted you to chinchillas?

• Total voters
E

EveningChin

A little more frivolous poll but I want to know.

What was the physical atribute that first attracted you to chinchillas?

Me it was their feet. I adore them, fabulous design! Toes, shape, the way they move. Human feet I can't stand, what I wouldn't give to have feet like a chinchilla. lol!

definitely those sweet little hands!!! it's not an option though :(....a very close second is the nose/whiskers combo lol!!

I voted for the face, but I have to agree with AndyMilo - I love those tiny chilla hands!! They are especially cute when daintily holding a cheerio ;)

I personally like the liver, it's good with onions.

With Fava beans and a nice Chianti? lol!

I didn't even know how expresive their faces were till a owned one. But man that is one of their most endearing qualities.

Hands aren't an option because its a different set of feet. I suppose apendages and digits would have been more aplicable.

I'll never forget what I said when I first met my firstborn, Mr. Whiskers, and he started whiskering me with those AMAZING whiskers:

"Oh, my God -- you are the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! If I could take you back to Denver with me, I'd name you Mr. Whiskers and love you forever!!!" :hearts:

And we're living happily ever after...

I LOVE it when they munch on something so I would have to say the feet, nose, whiskers.

I am completely and utterly in love with their little hands. Coming in a close second would be their face, especially when giving scritchens.

while it was the fluffy poofball fur that first attracted me to chins,it's their fuzzy little tail that grew on me,i used to play with silkie's when she was napping and it poked out between the cage bars,ever since then i had a fascinatin with their tails,Kishi has a GORGEOUS tail.

Do I have to pick just 1? haha

I picked face, because everything about their face is adorable, their big eyes, I love their little mouths when then are eating or drinking, well actually the whole nose/mouth area is just too cute!!
hands are my second favorite!

Def. their hands and feet!! So dainty and cute! I love my Sesame, but she has some pretty buggy-looking eyeballs though. Every time I look at her, I feel like she's giving me a o_O look.

I was first attracted to their overall cuteness and beauty. I now have a thing for really small brevi ears, which wasn't an option on the poll :(. I think that chins with little round ears are so pretty.

Back