Favorite Band/Song?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragongirl653

Momma to Many ^_^
Just wanted to know what everyone's favorite band/song is. For me, my all time favorite band is Cold, and my favorite song is Bleed by them. Beautiful song and an awesome band to boot =)
Music for me is and always has been an important part of my life. I love to discover new bands and songs every day.

I have so many! One that comes to mind though is Bling (Confessions of a King) by The Killers, such an epic song. Such Great Heights by The Postal Service is amazing too.

i have so many bands i like and sooo many favorite songs. hahaha
i listen to everything from 80s to now.
from country to rock.
from rap to heavy metal.
haha the list is never ending for songs and bands i like it. :)

oh and i really enjoy christian music, i blame my church that i went to for getting me hooked on it. :)

i have a vast collection of music, mostly cause im old! ;)

but even this old lady likes the hard stuff. i love Disturbed favorite disturbed songs are Rise & Prayer

also love Linkin Park, Avenged Sevnfold, emimem, nickelback, puddle of mudd, staind.

ahhhhhh, add Down With The Sickness to my list, LOVE that song. Might listen to it now, actually.

mishellyshel, emimem's new album has to be my favorite by him. And of course my fave song on that album is Love the way you Lie.

I'm a big fan of Swollen Members. Black Magic, Fuel Injected, and Sitting On The Front Porch are their best songs, IMO.

I also really like Try by Sweatshop Union. i consider it 'my song' right now, what with my life turning in a better direction lately :))

All of Modest Mouse but specifically Little Motel.
All of Brand New is good but my favorite is Jesus Christ.
Look into Say Anything as well.

Here I my favorite songs lately:

Dierks Bently: Home
Luke Bryan: I don't want this night to end
Michael Buble: Save the Last Dance For Me
The Plain White Tee's: Hey there Delilah; 1234
Train: Marry Me

I have been listening to American Aquarium, especially their album Dances for the Lonely. My favorite songs on there are "I hope he breaks your heart" and "PBR Promenade."
More mainstream, I have been listening to The Bravery, Corey Smith, and some Sister Hazel.
No matter how angsty I feel, I will listen to Zac Brown, Trent Tomlinson, Zeppelin...

Adele has an amazing voice. I love her. Christina Perry, Florence and the Machine and Lana Del Rey are great as well. I'll listen to just about anything country, I have a particular soft spot for Carrie Underwood though.

Being a Zumba instructor I love anything I can dance to :) However I am in love with Kate Voegele, she has a voice like an angel and she sings the best version of Hallelujah I have ever heard.

she has a voice like an angel and she sings the best version of Hallelujah I have ever heard.

im going to have to check that out....i love that song.

cool thread, i enjoy reading about bands i never heard of that are probably amazing musicians.
i love adele's voice but they are just killing her on the radio here. every hour they play adele!

I've always wanted to try zumba. But I'm really shy about dancing in front of others lol

i used to teach aerobics and honestly, no one is looking. they are all concentrating on their own thing. stay in the back and go slow. a lot of members would actually just sit and watch when i taught step back in the 90's. also a good instructor will take the time to show you a couple moves that you are having difficulty with. never compromise yourself because of how you think others will perceive you.....life's too short! ;)

i love Kate Voegele's Hallelujah and Wish you were (acoustic).

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE her song Sweet Silver Lining

i used to teach aerobics and honestly, no one is looking. they are all concentrating on their own thing. stay in the back and go slow. a lot of members would actually just sit and watch when i taught step back in the 90's. also a good instructor will take the time to show you a couple moves that you are having difficulty with. never compromise yourself because of how you think others will perceive you.....life's too short! ;)

I agree. Most everyone in the class is watching the instructor. I spend time personally teaching anyone who has questions on certain moves. It's what i am there for, I enjoy it so much I dont mind spending the extra time with those who need it :)

Back