Escape from Alcatraz!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Euphoric

So, after building a cage for my rabbits who then escaped through jumping up and sliding through the holes on top of the cage, I was convinced I had crafty bunnies.

Now, today I am convinced I have the most crafty chinchilla ever.

I am online, and I look up and here is Valentine my white mosaic on top, of his cage. I was astounded that he was out of the cage I go and pick him up and I go "What have you been up to" and he doesn't like to b e held but he calmly sat there and I put him back in the cage.

After putting him back in, he goes to the top of his highest ledge and then pushes back a bar to escape again.
Thats right.

Turns out Valentine chewed through one of the bars..but he craftily would always put it back in place so I never noticed it. After poking his head back in, he pushes the bar back into place. I am convinced this had to take awhile for him to chew through (It is metal after all) and was doing an Al Capone on me.

Casanova my black velvet sat there lazily like an innocent bystander.

I have a book on top of the hole until my boyfriend can come and sauter it back on. I wish I could show pictures, but I don't have my digital camera.

Definatly put a smile on my face.
We have officially named him "Valentine Capone" as of today
:hilarious:

I don't have new photos (Due to not having my digital anymore)
But here is an oldie :)

Attachments

• 100_2608.jpg
    100_2608.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_2598.jpg
    100_2598.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 40
that is so cute. my chin dusty some how found out how one of the doors on his cage works and would waltz right out the side door. (but he isnt clever enough to put the door back) ;)

He looks like trouble...

In the one pic he's like :hmm: which one of these books do I want to shred?

Well the book is an huge old style dictionary so I think its too heavy ;)

Yeah, he likes to shred my books. I have that cardboard up to protect the books on the lower shelf, he doesn't get into the upper ones besides looking at them.

But he is def a cutie and I will take all his hassles :)

Back