ejaculation stain on chin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnalpo

So today my girlfriend noticed that the less dominant chin was humping the dominant one for a good 7-10 seconds (both of them are 100% males, so not that issue :neener:). We assumed that it must of been non sexual because we have a cuddle buddy for the chins in their cage. After the humping, the dominant one seemed frightened for some reason until my gf realized that there was an ejaculation stain... on his forehead.

So I was wondering how to get rid of this stain on my ebony chin? Also, is there a way to get them to actually use the cudde buddy?

Try cleaning it off with an unscented baby wipe and then drying thoroughly. You may have to do this a few times if it is dried on. Dust baths may help, too.

You won't be able to stop them mounting each other. Even the girls do it in dominance but the guys will continue unless separated. Don't think it stops there - they will still service themselves. I could tell you a VERY funny story about that one - maybe some other time...

Ronda

I'll try cleaning it off the best I can. I was wondering though if there is a way to encourage them to use to cuddle buddies, to at least prevent the suprise ending when they hump.

Back