ECBC Nationals Results

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all! Wendy are those the ebonies from the Heartland show too, those are so beautiful, drooling.

I am so bummed we couldnt be there but glad it went well.

Heartland GSC was National GSC, yep. She held up well!! Actually gained weight in between Heartland and Nationals, which was encouraging. I was nervous about the stress of travel (still am--I hope she is at home eating!). Thank you for the compliment! :)

It was a great show and thanks to all who exhibited animals and to everyone who pitched in and helped. It was nice to meet some of the people off the forum and put faces to the names. We had a beautiful view of the St. louis city lights at the banquet. I don't know anything about the wine and high heels either. Thanks Becky for putting the results up because I am to tired to do it. Thanks again to everyone. :heart3:

becky, that female is BREATHTAKING!

congrats to all who went, who showed, and extra congrats to all who placed well and or won.

Becky, if you can't use her we'll take her back. :nod:

What a great time!! The weekend always go too fast, though! lol

Wine & high heels, huh... Well... A lady never tells.... ;)
(To those of you who know me, don't say a word about me not being a lady...)
Besides - the wine and heels are just a rumor. PJ's - now that's another story...

The results of all three shows are on the ECBC website . Empresschinchilla.com

There was a pelt show. Only two of the South Americans were there, so it was a pretty little show!

Becky

Vicky,

I've already picked out a boy for her, so she can stay!

Brenda, It just wasn't possible this year, Hopefully nexy year. Must have been a little quite without me? LMAO.

Well, J and Roger did try to pick up the slack at times, Luke. lol
Oklahoma next year - you better be there! ;)

I guess you'll have to keep her then, Becky. I was just trying to do you a favor. We sure did miss you Luke, it was to quiet. It did help when 2 ladies walked into the showroom in their pajamas though. Yes next year its in Oklahoma and Luke you had better be there. I guess the economy hurt on the pelt show this year. They sure were some of the most beautiful pelts we have ever seen though.
Kristy, I want to thank you for pitching in and helping with setting up the trophies at the banquet. We had a lot of help from people who weren't even Heartland members and it was much appreciated. I'm glad it is over, now i can relax.

Back