Do your Chins give kisses?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crys12065

Last night I was sitting on the floor with Delilah while she had playtime and she ran up me and touched her nose with mine, she did that a couple times. I equated it to a kiss, but who knows what she was really doing, lol.

Either way it was very sweet and she seemed to just want to be close to me.
I have only had her since last Saturday and she is already pretty comfortable with me.

A few of mine do, my Samson used to do it all the time. Maia, actually his daughter, gives them all the time, it's the first thing she does in the morning, night and every time I open her cage :)

I love it when Lola give me kisses, she often runs to the front of the cage to give them me. Dotty is more stubborn and goes to until she realises what shes doing haha :D soo cute !!

I get nose kissies from Momma allllll the time. <3 So cute.

Mine do. I think they're just sniffing me but it's still adorable :p

All of mine will do this ocassionally; Gabbie and Dude more than Annie. Annie is generally cranky, so kisses aren't her "thing", I guess, lol!

When mine started with the nose touching, I decided to take it a step further and trained them to give love nibbles when I say "I love you". Miraculously, all four of them do it on command at this point...assuming the chin in question is in a good mood, of course.

2 of my chins LOVE giving me kisses :) They will even wake up and run to the door to do so. My other boy will give me kisses, but he usualy doen't wake up to do so (;

only one of my 5 chins do that. My first chin, a male, loves to get his stomic scratched (tho im sure he wishes for lower) some times **** get so into well want a good nose rubing to lol. Its quite interesting

Back