Disappointments

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyNameIs86

This evening I was called by the seller of the hedgehog who was i going to go down to meet to buy the hedgehog. He said he didn't want to part with it, and didn't want to sell. :(. I was so looking forward to owning a hedgie. It was my only highlight of the week. THis week has been crap for me. It was the only thing that was getting me through the week.
and now i am not going to be hedgie owner. :(.

Look on the bright side, this hedgie gets to stay with in his current environment without being rehomed. That's always a good thing.

There will always be another rescue out there looking for a home. My girl was rehomed due to her owner moving. It seems hedgehogs are really hard to find in my area. I had to wait several weeks for a hedgie to come along that would work out, but it did happen. It will happen for you too. :)

Good news. Today (yes the day after i got disappointed) i came across an email from a breeder with avaible babies. :) i am excited. she has two albinos ($85.00) and a minimal pinto ($100.) what does a minimal pinto look like in color? I have seen pintos but not sure what a minimal pinto looks like,

A pinto is a hedgehog with white spots or blotches. A minimally marked pinto will have very small white spots. My previous little girl was a minimally marked pinto. The only splotch of white was a small spot on her rump. You can see it in this picture.
MissSnifflesBall123106.jpg

From any other angle, she looked normal (see my signature pic for comparison).

i'm glad to hear that! i hope you get a gorgeous baby:dance3: i want a hedgehog but i have too much to worry about with my chinnies and my boyfriend won't allow it :impatient:

i'm getting him/her in 4 weeks. the breeer sent me his/her photo. if its a girl i'm naming her bella, but if it's a guy i'm either going to call him:

Gibbs, Gonzo, Gizmo, or Lucky.

awww... that is one adorable hog! I love his color and his little chocolate nose!

Back