Dead Chinchilla??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
So...I have this thing in my herd. I call him my serious trouble maker. He's a pain in my butt! He learned at about three months old that he has this SUPER DUPER comfortable position. Lucky for me, his cage is right by the door and I get to see him in this SUPER DUPER comfortable position when I walk in. He has given me many a heart attack and everytime I get the camera he jumps up and runs away. Here is my trouble maker Mug (soon to be Luci's *stares at Luci*) doing his best impression of a dead chinchilla. Notice the open mouth as well and the completely confused Pecan in the background.

ETA: I noticed it looks like his feet are on the wire in the picture. They aren't...he has them straight in the air...like a dead chinchilla. Evil is not a strong enough word for this little man.

Attachments

• IMG_4159.jpg
    IMG_4159.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_4160.jpg
    IMG_4160.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 218
There are no words for this. Mug has lost all of his marbles.

bahahahha omg little Mug!!! i love him! i dunno how i'll be able to deal with that!

pecan is clearly confused!

Little stinker! I would of had the life scared out of me too!! Cute pictures. Thanks for posting them.

BTW: Pecan says Virginia is very nice this time of the year with daffodils blooming and such. He wants to vacation at Norwood Chinchillas. ;)

Last edited:
You can have him, Alex! The entire time I'm cleaning cages it's a fight to keep his butt in his cage. He gets out and runs in circles around me.

Mug does this almost every day and he's done it for the past five months. One time I went in and his leg was sticking out of the front of the cage and I waited to see if he was breathing and it didn't look like he was so I was SURE he had died that time. It's become a regular thing for my boyfriend to hear me open the chin room door then start screaming "MUG!!!". At first he thought I broke a mug or something. :D

Oh lord it's the open mouth that totally seals the deal! It figures he would someday be Luci's lol!

Hahaha, simultaneously horrifying and adorable! What a little actor, the open mouth is a nice touch, you can see the effort that goes into his craft.

Omg! This pic is hilarious! LOL My Bambi is great at freaking me out and playing dead but the award would go to Mug for sure!!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Back