Cutest Baby Chin!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is just something about violet's eyes that are so pretty! He is just adorable, violet kits are my favorite, they are just too cute!

I am swooning over this little bebbie. She is so precious, it turns me into a puddle of goo.

Okay, I totally should not have looked at this post. I live 45 minutes away from you and want him! His face is just seriously too cute!

So can i announce that i am the winner of this cute widdle catch?!?

I hope its ok, but here are the new photos i got today!

3418160637_f470036189.jpg

3418160687_97af88a26e.jpg

SO in love already!:hearts:

Last edited:
OOOh he is so cute! I wish he could stay that small forever and be that cute and adorable! What a sweet little face.

I'm probably biased too because, violets are my favorite but, he is definitely in the running for cutest kit ever! Congrats to the future owner. I'd love to see how he changees as he matures.

I'm probably biased too because, violets are my favorite but, he is definitely in the running for cutest kit ever! Congrats to the future owner. I'd love to see how he changees as he matures.

Im SURE i will keep everyone posted on how he grows out! He will be my first wrap, so im anxious to see how he turns out as well!:dance3:

Back