Cordless poop cleaner

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJR

the dreamer
So we've had this for awhile, but I never really thought about using it. My mom prefers it more than anyone else, but today after I exercised Bess, there were poops everywhere and it was just kind of sitting outside the bathroom... So I let it do it's thing. It's amazing!! I've never seen such an effective poop cleaner. I think I might just retire the shop vac...

Want to see a picture?

Are you sure?

Well, okay...

IMG_0001small.jpg

Kind of an old model, I think it's eight years old now? It's a Radar. ;)

Ps. He eats bunny terds and deer poop too... why not chinchilla poop? I can't decide if it's more gross or helpful.

sadly........my dog wont touch the stuff! she will eat everything in the bathroom garbarge when certain people forget to close the door (not me!) but will not touch chinnie poop!

OMG is he a corgi?! Adorable!
Our dog does it too, but my boyfriend gets mad at him when he does, haha. "It's gross," he says. I'm like "Ummm, it's better than having to clean it up"
tee hee

Awesome! I don't even see the nightly flung-poos since my two poo-cleaners get to it as soon as they wake up. Its a downright scary mess when the dogs are at grandma's for the night! :err:

Okay,I have a yorkie and a shih-tzu that are defective models.Anyone know where I can get the replacement parts to fix them.They eat everything of the chins(hay,food pellets,sticks,etc) but not the poop.Must be some sort of national recall that I missed!!!:laughitup:

Back