Concerned on my babys eye.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before i start i just want to say i did give him a dust bath recently but i did notice some gunk on his eye. I dont see any swelling of any sorts, i also did show my mom because she noticed his hair around the eye looked a little funny. But he lets me touch it without a problem could it be a little irritation? I do remember him having something like this before but its not clear when or how long it lasted, i do remember it being from the dust bath too. I do have pictures attached so you guys can see there not the best since all he wanted was to jump off and run into the dust bath house...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 28
Before i start i just want to say i did give him a dust bath recently but i did notice some gunk on his eye. I dont see any swelling of any sorts, i also did show my mom because she noticed his hair around the eye looked a little funny. But he lets me touch it without a problem could it be a little irritation? I do remember him having something like this before but its not clear when or how long it lasted, i do remember it being from the dust bath too. I do have pictures attached so you guys can see there not the best since all he wanted was to jump off and run into the dust bath house...

Day one finding the little guys eye. I noticed that it hasnt worsened at all or changed. I just changed his fleece over to clean fresh fleece and let him run around the room to see how his activity level was and he still bouncing around and chewing up things so dont see him worsening. But all day today i sm to give him a close eye god willing it starts to subside.

Back