College Students with Chins??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many of us!

I'm going into my final year of graduate school at West Chester University working on my Master's in Philosophy.

I got my first chin last February when I was living in an apartment off campus, and I got my second chin this past March. My boys really seem to enjoy apartment living, but next year they'll have a basement all to themselves when I move home with my parents (gotta minimize costs til I pay off those school loans!)

I'm a rising Junior
At Cornell University
Double majoring in Animal Science and Biology, with an Animal Physiology concentration
Interesting in Animal Nutrition, planning on going to grad school for that, then on to vet school for a PhD/DVM dual degree program, unless I feel that animal nutrition is where it's at.
I have three wonderful chinnies...Suki, Charley, and ChickaChickah.
I'll be living in our pocket-pet-friendly dorm, but will still have to have Suki registered under my roommate...I'm only really allowed to have two "large" pets.

I'm a sophomore attending a community college, and I'll be getting an associates in arts in the spring!

Then I'll be transferring to a University, most likely in Chicago, to study English, mostly for editing. :D

I just got my first chinchilla last night, an almost 5 month old girl Mischki!

I'm a second year student at Utah Valley University. I'm majoring in Culinary Arts.

I never posted...

I've got a "decent' sized herd of chins... Going to Allied Medical Tech. Institute.. for Medical Assistant Tech (MAT). I go to school year round, and travel 3hrs round trip each day (class 830-245, I leave my house at 710 and get home at 410ish). I also work, and put in between 15-25 hrs a week. I am thinking about going back when I get my degree for either an MLT(Medical Lab Tech), or Surgical Tech.

Currently in my third year at Tufts University, majoring in biology.
Thankfully due to awful housing lottery numbers, I moved into an off-campus house this summer and was able to get mochi soon after.
It's hilarious how many fellow students I've introduced so far to chinchillas. Thank goodness Mochi loves the attention ^^

I just graduated from the University of Miami with a degree in International Studies. I'm currently studying madly for the LSAT and hoping to make it to law school! :D

ooooooooooo this thread is fun!!! i didnt know there were so many college students.

im about to start senior year at Texas A&M University- Galveston

majoring in Ocean and Coastal Resources (pretty much laws regarding ocean resources).

and gizmo illegally lives in my apartment. not like hes destructive though.

I've changed my schooling direction since this thread was started.. Although, I've still got my 12 chinnie boys and I'm still graduating with my Bachelor of Science degree with a double major in Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences. The degree helped me get into a special program at the University of Alberta - The Nursing After Degree Program. Application deadline is mid-October (I'm just finishing up some summer classes to help boost my addmission GPA) and it's a January start.
The program is only 22 months! I cannot wait!!

Back