Chins on Go, Diego, Go??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marie5656

Chinchilla slave
Spent time yesterday with my 6 year old grandson yesterday. I was showing him a picture of Trixie. He said.."Oh i have seen chinchillas on Go Diego Go". I went looking at the websites with pics, but did not see any mention of chinchillas. Since the show takes place in a rainforest, I am wondering if Liam saw another animal and thought he was a chinchilla. Anyone here with kids who watch it?

I feel like I remember a thread about someone seeing a chin on that show, so I think it actually was a chinchilla. Why they would be in the rain forest, I haven't the foggiest...

OK, cool. Liam has a good memory, then. But I guess he has the show on DVD and watches it a lot. I can see where he caught it..the pic is showed is the one on my avatar.

Well my husband says that in the episode they live on chinchilla mountain which looked like a chinchilla. The baby chin was afraid of condors and had to run from them. My son who is 5 now watched that show a lot. They do go other places sometimes but everything is close together in diego land!

I've only every seen the show twice babysitting and both times it was the chinchilla episode! The baby chinchilla got separated from its momma and Diego and friends helped to get him back to the mountain with the rest of the chinchillas! I thought it was hilarious!

Yep! I set my tivo to automatically record anything with the word "chinchilla" in it, and it showed up on there one day.
I thought it was funny that the "sound" the chinchilla made wasn't really any chinchilla sounds. It was quite strange. Otherwise, I thought it was a super cute and informative episode :))

Spent time yesterday with my 6 year old grandson yesterday. I was showing him a picture of Trixie. He said.."Oh i have seen chinchillas on Go Diego Go". I went looking at the websites with pics, but did not see any mention of chinchillas. Since the show takes place in a rainforest, I am wondering if Liam saw another animal and thought he was a chinchilla. Anyone here with kids who watch it?

Yes, they do have a show with chinchillas on it my brother was so excited when it came one and he kept telling me "stina stina chillas chillas!" Diego went to the andes mountains to help them I don't remember what they needed help with but it was a cute episode.

http://www.tv.com/go-diego-go!/chinta-the-baby-chinchilla/episode/481283/summary.html

"When Diego learns of a little chinchilla who got lost from her family, he helps the chinchilla to find her way home to Chinchilla Mountain to be reunited with her family. Along their way, they face new challenges! Some of those include choosing the right path with the wrong path being filled with snakes, and finding a way up Chinchilla Mountain to get the little chinchilla back with her family."

Back