Chins in... Pokemon?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rimbaum

Now, I know I ought to be a little old to be playing Pokemon, but I love it anyways. And just yesterday I was introduced to the newest batch of Pokemon for the Black and White versions. Among them, what do I see? Chillarmy, the chinchilla pokemon. It's super-cute, and even though it's going to be pretty much useless in terms of game stats, I want to keep one on my team.

I'm suppppper excited! Maybe it's evolution will end up being more impressive, since they don't have much information on it yet.

I always thought Pikachu was quite chinchilla-esque... actually... I must remember to upload the picture of Banilly that my fiance photoshopped to look like Pikachu... tee hee

Awe! Pikachu's not the chin tie-in? I'm bummed. I don't play the game but I used to watch the cartoons. Love Pikachu!!

my boyfriend plays it and actually chillarmy is quite useful if you know how to use him. Growl, sing and hyper voice is a good combo. Chillachino the evolution can learn a variety of moves not just normal type moves.

Back