Chinny New Year

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragsil

Wondering if anyone did anything special? We stayed home and had dinner with friends so they got to meet some new people during playtime and everyone got a rosehip around midnight and a kiss on the head. I was really surprised that there was no barking because we let off fireworks too and it was LOUD and all our neighbours did as well, but they were not worried in the slightest. Can´t imagine the sound if somebody with 50+ chins had them all barking at once!

But yeah, Happy New Year to everyone from me and the boys, we´ve loved this forum so much over the last few months of 2011 and hope that 2012 brings lots of cute photos of everyone´s babies. Here are three from me to start off the New Year, no way would these guys have it as good as they do without all the guidance I´ve found here over the last few months :)

Silver taking a running leap into the new year (tail is strangley absent)
397624_2408090398004_1123504758_31893657_187174967_n-1.jpg

Sid working on his 2012 calender photo shoot
sidddd-1.jpg

A rather unflattering photo of Dragon looking whiskery and horrified because it looks a bit like he has a stick coming out of his bum!
PC252808.jpg

Aww, I like Sid's pose!
Henry did not enjoy New Year's. He's not scared of fireworks (or anything, really), he just finds them irritating. He sat grumbling to himself until they eventually stopped. Think it went something like 'Public nuisance, making such a noise when decent people are trying to sleep, going to send a letter to the council...'.

Back