Chinchy's Cuddle Buddy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chin_Parent

Recently Chinchy has been more "aggressive". When we got a cat he seemed to take an interest in her and was part curious and part aggressive and nippy towards her. We've since made sure to keep them separate, since we don't want either to hurt eachother, but sometimes Verde will curl in my lap when I'm sitting on the floor during playtime (we have a studio, so I just park myself midway so he stay confined to our "bedroom"). Well, one day he was trying to get at her, and I was putting my hand in his way. I used a stuffed animal because he starts to get impatient and bite when he doesn't get his way. He got really agitated and finally...humped the begeesus out of the stuffed animal.

It all made sense, lol. I had been joking about it before, saying that "Oh, I know Chinchy just likes big girls", but yup, I'm pretty sure he just actually wanted to mount her. I made him a cuddle buddy to take out his frustration on, but it's funny because he'll only mount it (or anything) if it's moving. Otherwise he just sleeps on it. He's so particular and funny, I just love him.

I'm finishing up his cage in the next couple weeks (slowly removing the ample amounts of plastic from his Feisty Ferret, as well as all the plastic accessories that his previous owner had given him) and I'll post some pics then, of his cage and such.

Ahhh, cuddle buddies.. The boys love 'em, we (owners of boys) can't live without 'em. Make sure to keep any *ahem* USED buddies away from your clothes. That stuff is hard to get out.:wacko:

Back