Chinchilla train?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenjenn2005

I am looking for the website that used to make the chinchilla train and I think there may of been a bus and castle and a few other toys. If anyone knows what I am talking about or knows where I can get one please let me know. Thanks!

Last time I heard, there was more than a 6 month wait for just a simple house. I would imagine you would be waiting a whole lot longer for the train.

Yeah, a friend of mine had to wait about 5 months and they were STILL taking orders at that point. It took them a good 2 months to give her an update after she had already paid and everything.

I ordered a custom house at the end of April and had it at the end of June, also before they stopped taking orders. I had to request an update, but they were good with email response time and the boys love the house, so I have no complaints.

I've been looking for a chinnie train too. And so far no luck besides the website listed above. Are they hard to make?

I have ordered from them and yes it took a little time but was told it would be. I am totally satisfied with their products and service. The product is extremely well done. I would and will be willing to wait for the items when I order again.

they do let you know that it will be a while before you get your product, therefore not a surprise.

I also ordered from them and had a long wait - but my boys LOVE the play cubes and they have stood up really well - once they are taking orders again, it's worth the wait and the money.

Back