Chinchilla Toys & Supplies that ship to Ontario

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany85

Tiko's Mom
HI everyone,
I'm looking to buy some hammocks, wooden houses and chews for my chin but I live in Ontario Canada. I'm just wondering if anyone else in Ontario has ordered from the US chinchilla supply online stores? If so was the shipping price reasonable?
Or are there any good Canadian suppliers?

Thanks in advance!

welcome, if by any chance that is impossible, I can houses and all from Twilight, if ever you want, you and I can make arrangements for me to get them to you.

The US postal service can ship cheaply to Canada under First Class Mail International Parcel Post. The rates are the same no matter where you're shipping in the country:

Up to:
1 lb. $5.75 (hammocks are less then 1lb)
2 lb. 9.55
3 lb. 12.55 (Fleece tubes would fall in this price bracket)
4 lb. $15.95

Brittany makes all of my fleece items and they are great. =)

The US postal service can ship cheaply to Canada under First Class Mail International Parcel Post. The rates are the same no matter where you're shipping in the country:

Up to:
1 lb. $5.75 (hammocks are less then 1lb)
2 lb. 9.55
3 lb. 12.55 (Fleece tubes would fall in this price bracket)
4 lb. $15.95

I'm going to have to check into this, cause my lil Mom and Pop post office only offers 1st class mail up to 13 ounces! Maybe it's just them vs the standard post office.

I'm going to have to check into this, cause my lil Mom and Pop post office only offers 1st class mail up to 13 ounces! Maybe it's just them vs the standard post office.

Check their prices online. I've sent entire sets with liners for a reasonable rate, box size matters too. You can't get any sort of tracking with this option, which is the only downfall.

Thanks everyone, I will continue to look around! I need to wait till I have some extra cash as Tiko's new Ferret Nation cost a pretty penny lol.

I make my own fleece stuff so depending where you are located i could make you a few things im in sudbury btw

Back