Chinchilla Toys (for Humans)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolie

I've seen a few different chinchilla toys out there. That is, toys for people that look like chinchillas! Most of us have seen the Littlest Petshop ones..

3304561000_83915e8797.jpg

Cute, but very cartoony and a little funny looking.

I love the look and feel of the wooden animal figures made by Othseimer, Holztiger, and Buntspeche, but none make chinchillas. I found a seller on Etsy who makes wooden animals, and put in a custom order for a couple little chinnies.

3304562792_8776353c7b.jpg

3303737041_efb1d9c3ea.jpg

Much more realistic! Because they're hand carved, each one is a little different, which is true of chinchillas. I love them.

Does anyone have any chinchilla toys to share? I'd love to see or hear about them!

Last edited:
I have the littlest pet shop toys, but mine is a stuffed animal version. I had a glass ornament one as well.

I have the stuffed littlest pet shop one and a few of the small. Is that your collection? If so, great collection. I've been looking for a few that you have.

See I keep thinking of things I would like to have with chin on it. For instance, the other day I was thinking I would like an umbrella with chins on it. Or perhaps a nice magnet for my car (no stickers tho)...

I'm going to be selling these plush chins in my store when I get it up and running. They have posable tails.
plushchinchilla.jpg

plushchinchilla2.jpg

Oh and these too.

I make them out of real chinchila fur and whiskers.
sassyfelted2.jpg

sassyfelted.jpg

I love the felted chin. Put me at the top of the list to get one. :heart3:

Awesome, RCR!

I have one of the BK chinchillas they'd given out. Got it from someone on CnQ. I also have a coffee cup with a chin on it (And I don't even drink coffee...) lol

Essentia - they are mine. I got them on ebay. I've checked around stores here but the only chinchilla I've found was part of a giant box of Littlest Petshops.

RCR those are great!!!

Chinmama - people sized fleece chins?? I have to see that!!

One of my best friends from college found a LPS brown velvet chin, but that's the only one I have... for now.

RCR, I'm putting one of those real fur chins on my Birthday/Christmas/Holiday to Buy Me stuff list! Do you know about when they'll be ready to order?

Who was making the people sized fleece chins on CnQ? Those were adorable!

me?
I make the chinnie friends:

IMG_0311.jpg

here is Bella with a monster friend I made for someone:
IMG_2419.jpg

I haven't gotten around to posting my ad again - no one had ordered one in a while, so I didn't feel any hurry to post it back up ;)

i got the littlest petshop chin,one small and one large, i had a deal of a time finding a stuffed chin that actually looked like a chinchilla, most of the ones i found were online and looked more like squirrels or gophers,i wish i had seen the ones some of you guys sell,those are really cute.i love the chin friends!

me?
I make the chinnie friends:

I haven't gotten around to posting my ad again - no one had ordered one in a while, so I didn't feel any hurry to post it back up ;)

:please: Oooh! I want the one in the first picture! Do you still make them? If so, how much do you charge?

Haha! Looks like someone bought the etsy one. She's sold other ones, so if you want one, you can just send her a message, and I bet she'd do other colors as well

Back