Chinchilla Teddy Bear from ECBC National Show Raffle?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aznmexaggie

Chinchilla Chateau
Does anyone have a picture of the chinchilla fur teddy bear that was raffled at one of the ECBC Nationals a couple years ago? My co-worker was talking about real fur on clothes and purses and I mentioned that I saw a chinchilla fur teddy bear once. I looked online and found some other chinchilla fur teddy bears but none look as nice as the raffle teddy bear did.

Did anyone happen to take or save any pictures of that teddy bear or maybe the name of the person who made it?

Funny you posted this! I was talking with coworkers today as well about the fur bears. I cannot think of the lady who has making the bears (I believe she has since retired) but her bears were awesome. The ones I have found look nice, but just aren't as good as hers.

I believe Pam Oldham won a bear. Gary Neubauer came back with it from a meeting or a show a few years back.

2007 show the bear was made by Colorado furier Hedrika Cegielski.

Attachments

• b2bd6.jpg
    b2bd6.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Totally saved that picture. Thank you, Dawn! I didn't know if the pictures of this bear were still out there anywhere. Does anyone know if Hendrika still makes these bears?

I don't believe Pam won one, but I know Gary and Margot had one at some point that one of their dogs destroyed (probably Boomer). The one they had was all white, I believe.

The Suhrs out of Colorado havve done one and I believe it will be an raffle item at ECBc nationals in March. Looks like a panda. I believe there are more details in the magazine.

Back