Chinchilla pokemon

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siylvat

Look how cute!

He is going to be a new Pokemon! And I thought pikachu was a chinchilla. This one is named Chiramii-the chinchilla pokemon! lol.

Attachments

• blank.gif
    blank.gif
    49 bytes · Views: 144
OMG its SOOOO CUTE!!

Cute charm I get, but not the technician lol. I know none of my chins are technician worthy but they all have the cute charm thing down :)

That is too cute. My DD LOVES Pokemon so we will definitely have to get this for her when it is available.

I am sure glad my chins don't weight 5.8kg. Yikes!

I am hoping when the games are released that he will be popular enough to have toys made after him. Maybe a plush? *fingers crossed*

I knew about this beforehand cause I do promotional work for pokemon so when I found this out I was like oh no more stuff for me to collect besides the 10,000 pikachu collectables already in my collection.

I saw that the other day and flipped! Coming from a pokemon game enthusiast, I was estatic :DD

I knew about this beforehand cause I do promotional work for pokemon so when I found this out I was like oh no more stuff for me to collect besides the 10,000 pikachu collectables already in my collection.

You collect Pikachu stuff? That's awesome. My fiance and I also collect, but we don't have nearly as large a collection. My fiance's fav. is really Raichu, but Raichu stuff is so darn hard to find in the US.

I am looking forward to the things that come out with this little guy. We need to have a few for our chin collection! lol.

Back