Chinapalooza

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad to see you here, your pics always make me smile. I'm glad fungus is doing so well!

Wow, Fungus got scalped? I don't know about what happened to him before, but what an amazing comeback! He looks great now! You are a great chinparent! Awesome pics as well.

Ha ha good captions - I will have to share with the hubby. Glad Fungus is improving! Those pics should be part of a FAQ sticky with intro warnings!

Oh gosh! Poor Fungus! I'm so glad to see him doing better though! :)

All of them are gorgeous...they look like a ton of fun!!

Fungus is everybody's favorite uncle!

It's good to know chin brains can regenerate, perhaps the before and after pics can be turned into a sticky in the health section? Yes?

Those are fabulous shots. I love that artsy picture of Flubber, I feel like he is sitting right in front of me! I have major camera envy...

Wow... thanks everyone for the props. I'll try not to be so tardy in the future with updates.

The brainless photo of Fungus everyone was referring to, I believe, is this one:

poorfungus_01.jpg

He's done really well considering the severity of his wounds at the time.

Cheers all.

Yeah and don't forget Snowball, the chin without a poop shoot. For the newbies who don't know Whimmus is a great saver of throw-away chins. Whimmus opens things that need opening and superglues things that need closing LOL

Great shots. Glad to see Uncle Fungus healing nicely. Got a big kick out of the soy sauce water bottle, nifty idea.

Good to see you back.

Your pictures are wonderful!! Especially love the butts sticking out of the tubes.

Poor little fungus, he's really come a long way!

Wonderful pictures! Glad to see Uncle Fungus found his brain. Poor fellow. Chins hugs to him. I want to thank you for posting his story in the previous forum. I used the Super Glue to fix my finger a couple weeks back. :thumbsup:

Back