chin maze

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wondering if you have gotten the maze yet? is it a big hit? I am thinking about getting it for my girls :D

Yes, I got my maze a few days ago and Tinkerbell was in it seconds after I put it in her playpen. I left a larger "room" and I see her in there a lot. Tonight I sat in her pen with her and she would bound off me and dive into a top hole in the maze and come out a side hole. It was a good investment. I think she is really happy with it. She has chewed around one of the holes a little but otherwise it is untouched. Tink isn't much of a chewer, though, and she has other boxes to destroy as well as a lot of sticks to munch on. I think your chins would enjoy a maze!

Yes, I got my maze a few days ago and Tinkerbell was in it seconds after I put it in her playpen. I left a larger "room" and I see her in there a lot. Tonight I sat in her pen with her and she would bound off me and dive into a top hole in the maze and come out a side hole. It was a good investment. I think she is really happy with it. She has chewed around one of the holes a little but otherwise it is untouched. Tink isn't much of a chewer, though, and she has other boxes to destroy as well as a lot of sticks to munch on. I think your chins would enjoy a maze!

wow it sure does sound like she likes it! well it's a good thing it is payday, looks like I am placing an order :dance3: thanks!

It wasn't difficult at all to put together. I used the directions a little bit, but then some of it is up to you as well. I like the idea of either going one level or two levels. Right now I have one big level so she can get "lost" in the maze. But if she seems to tire of that after a while, I like the idea that I can change it around.

I just watched the video, too funny! I put it together by myself, although 2 people would get it together faster. Also, I didn't punch out all of the holes. There is one top hole and a few side holes that I left in place to give Tink more privacy. It is all up to you and what your chin would like. Have fun!

I also have the maze haven and love it too ! just thought i would put that in here hehe

Back