~Caption Fun Thread~

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~SG~

Orchestrating Chaos
We ahve one of these on another forum and it's SO much fun :dance3:
I thought I see if one would work here.

It is an honor and I present to you a brand new media and joke outlet so get those cameras ready because its time for caption fun!

Please read the guidelines first! I'm not saying this to be mean, but we have to be fair and allow anyone to post and have time to get commented on.

Guidelines:
1) ONE picture a day please. Do not post a new picture until ample time was given to the last picture post.

2) As always-keep it clean, we do have kids on here (and not just the furry kind!)

3) If you have something to discuss about a picture or something else, please do it privately (PM) or in another thread. This thread is for fun and laughter, and it does not need to get bogged down with random or deep discussions.

4) I expect everyone to read these guidelines. It's not to be rude but to be fair.

Thank you guys so much, and I will shut up now and let the fun begin! Who will be the first to post? Or more importantly, who will be the first to give us a laugh? :dance3:

Here is Trixie to start the fun.

Trixie001.jpg

I demand at least another inch of powder or I'm not going in lol

Yall have some really good ones!!

For Rent: Studio apartment with integrated bathroom. Amenities: a 360 degree view, unique portal-shaped entryway, vaulted ceilings, "greenhouse" design with tons of natural light. Comes with complimentary five scoops of fresh dust. Sorry, no humans permitted.

Mug~ Look deep into my eyes, you will take me and love me forever, and give me treats and scritches, lots of scitches

Back