Boys new to CNH

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SactoChinMom

I don't think my boys have had their pictures posted here before.

I have twin beige bros. from Sagebrush Chinchillas with Shoots lines in their pedigree.

And I have a Petco chin that is a dark standard. He has a little bit of a crooked leg/hip but it has never slowed him down.

IMG_6359_1.jpg

IMG_6352_1.jpg

IMG_6549_1.jpg

Dawn,
Carby has never been rehomed since I got him from Petco. Ditto for the Beige bros. since they were adopted from the breeder. They are all still doing fine.

Why am I snarky? If this is Tina from CNF you hate this place and have bad mouthed it on your forum many MANY times, including a thread on there right now where you claim you are being sneaky because you were banned from here twice. At least my rescues did not get tossed away like yours did, they died from bad genetics, not from neglect like some people.

Last edited:
Such a mean person. Why is that necessary? You seem so defensive. If you read the ECBC post, you would know why I am on here. However, I do believe that you have a membership at CNF with a new name and have actually been harassing me over there about the ECBC show.

What is the purpose of all this nastiness? I don't get it. And, your description of me and my life in the above is straying quite a bit from the truth.

I don't have time for your games.

The purpose is you are two faced, its not nice to bad talk this forum in a thread there yet here you are using the forum and being sneeky about your identity and acting all sweet and nice. That is mean? I think pot is calling kettle black. I really don't give a rats boody what you think about me, call me MEENZ and all you want, who cares.

Last edited:
We are very aware of the thread on CnF and have been since it started.

Tina - I too don't understand why you are here. From what I understand, CnF holds itself above all of us rabble over here, so I just don't understand why people keep coming back over and over again, even after being banned. If you folks hate this forum so much, hate the people who run it, hate the people who own it - WHY do you continue to sneak back on?

Brenda Walters is NOT a member of the staff on this forum. Never has been, never will be. So whoever came up with that little fabricaton needs to take a trip down to the bottom of the front page of CnH and look up "forum leaders." It says quite clearly, and automatically, who holds what position on this forum. I don't know what the deal was with Brenda on FB and I don't care. Don't bring this crap here.

Oh yeah, and we have the membership we have AFTER everybody was purged. We don't just hang onto them to keep our numbers high. Just sayin.......

Just a little FYI, taken directly from our FAQ's, which you agreed to when you joined:

Slamming CnH & Its Members
CnH, and other forums like it, are primarily informational hubs. We are all here to share stories, share pictures, and learn from each other. In the course of that, friendships are built, and sadly, sometimes broken. Because of this, many posts are being made off forum regarding our forum members here. This is not only unfair to our members, it's also incredibly unfair to the owners and members of the other forums. No one wants to "tune in" to their favorite forum to see nothing but angry complaining about another person. We are not going to allow this to happen.

If you are unhappy with a situation, then you need to take steps to address the person that you have an issue with. This type of thing will rarely be resolved by slamming them on another forum where they may not even know about it to defend themselves. If you feel you have a legitimate complaint, we are taking steps to handle that here, on our own forum, without having to air every bit of dirty laundry between parties on other forums.

We plan to exert what control we can in this situation. If you don't like CnH, and feel that it is not a place you want to be, by all means -- feel free to join another forum and frequent it instead. If you don't like a specific person on CnH, then please feel free to use the ignore button or the warn button, depending on your situation. We are not going to tolerate nastiness between forums. You are disrupting good forums with bad business, bad behavior, and bad mouthing.

We are going to be cracking down very hard on this kind of behavior. To try and do our part in this, we are implementing a rule. If this type of behavior is seen, or reported and verified, you will receive one, and only one warning. After that, you will be permanently banned from CnH. This does not mean we are trying to stop people from reporting poor sellers - but we're are going to do our best stop the "Did you see such and such over on _____ thread? What a moron!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back