Blueberry Loofah?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magyk

I have rabbits as well as Magyk and I do get a fair number of items through a company called Blue-Eyed Bunny. I find a lot of the products to be good quality and generally enjoy a lot of the messages they try to get out there, such as the fleece blankets they are doing that are being made and sold by women in Pakistan who are victims of acid attacks. Overall, I really like this company.

I already get my apple branches supplied through them and Magyk goes through them like nobodies business, she gets a stick and night and by morning it's demolished. She gets the occasional dehydrated parsley or cilantro leaf when I am giving the bunnies some.

So I was wondering, would the blueberry loofah do her any harm? It's simply loofah dipped in blueberry juice and dried, so would there be any concern to giving her just a little piece to chew on? I see a lot of people on here dye things with kool aid, so would it be that different?

Here is the store, if anyone is interested :)

http://www.blue-eyed-bunny.com/Small-Pet-Products.html

I could be totaly wrong but I Believe the difference is the large amount of sugar in natural fruits and berries. Theoretically even when dried that sugar would still be present. Sugar is a no no with chins.
I could be wrong but I thought people used sugar free koolaid to dye/flavor stuff...
Hopefully some one else can chime in and give some more insight on the subject

The sugar would be the issue. Fruit juices are very high in sugar, which is not good for chins. When Kool-aid is used to dye things, it is the kind that you would normally add sugar to for drinking, so there is no sweetener of any kind.

Back