Black velvet..no wait its a...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcr

When she first came out, I thought this little girl was a black velvet. When she was all dried off I noticed her tail.
X230907093.jpg

Here she is at a week old. A pretty little TOV mosaic

X230916094.jpg

Sire is a Bowen's BV and dam is a Shoots mosaic, no ebony in the lines.

It's so much fun watching her change.

Oh wow she is gorgeous. I bet she turns almost white tho as she ages. I love the tov whites cause their color fluctuates so much, so often as they age. Congrats tho she's per-tee...............

Oh wow she is beautiful! Be sure to keep us updated on how she looks as she gets older!

Wow a white you are 100% sure is TOV without breeding her LOL. She is beautiful!!!! I will have a cage waiting (teehee)

Oh I definitely think we need weekly photos so we can see the changes in this little beauty over time please .................. ;)

How beautiful! I wish my Panther was a regular TOV white. I'm close enough if you want to part with her ;).

updated pics

Here are some updated pics of my TOV girl. I just love the black spot on her nose.

Attachments

• X23.111009.2.JPG
    X23.111009.2.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 149
  • X23.111009.3.JPG
    X23.111009.3.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 132
  • X23.111009.4.JPG
    X23.111009.4.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 138
Sorry. I tried to squish her in with the dust but she just kept rolling around in it and made it very difficult to close the box. ;)

Back