Bad Chinnie Dreams

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessica

The other night I had a dream that Marble lost the white part of his tail. He's a mosaic so his entire tail is white except for the base of it. What an awful dream and the whole time he was squeaking in pain and there was nothing I could do because his vet said they don't treat animals with tails (strange I know). After waking up from this, I went about my business during the day I couldn't help but check on him to see if he was ok and I noticed he likes to sleep with his tail sticking out of his cage while he lies on his side.

That sounds terrible! I always have nightmares that somehow a bunch of my chinchillas get outside and I run and run and whenever I catch one another one gets away, it is terrible. I always go check on them too, it is crazy how dreams can feel so real even if they are kind of silly.

I had a nightmare about a month ago that Pia got injured, I wont say how but it was bad. I woke up screaming and ran to their room and just held her. She was bewildered but as there was an apple stick in it for her she was like "Ok, whatever you need lady". I hate having nightmares about my girls.

Oh god, my meds make me have the worst dreams about things happening to Tribble. Honestly, for the sake of keeping this a family friendly forum, I won't say what happens in them. I've woken up crying and had to rush to her cage to make sure she was alright.

Ones that weren't as bad were suddenly I keep finding chinchillas in my house and I keep running out of cages,food and they keep getting in fights, or they somehow flock to me from all over the city and I don't know what to do, or how to keep them all alive since I can't even go about getting myself a meal with there being so many. I'd rather have these dreams any day then the horrible ones about things happening to Tribble, though. :(

Yeah I have had dreams involving my chinchilla getting out and getting into some kind of trouble and they seem real but in the end totally unlikely because my cage is so escape proof the only way he could get out is if someone left the door open for him.

I think we have all had chinchilla nightmares...there are many nights I get up and check on everyone

Back