baby yawning

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newchinmom

Family zoo keeper~
So I was cleaning babies' cage this morning, boys and girls(mom & kit) all paired up in their hidey houses which has a "ceiling window" on top of each one. I looked down at girls from top window and I guess I woke little Totoro from her sleep, she poked her head out the window, saw that was just her silly human mom, shrank back inside, and put both her front paws at the side of top window and did this stretch, then she looked me in the eyes and opened her mouth wide and yawned!! Both her front teeth and tongue were showing! It was so funny~ It's the first time ever I saw a chin did this, too bad I didn't have a camera on hand and it only lasted couple seconds!

When you see their tongues it's the cutest thing isn't it!! I love chinnie yawns and chinnie tongues!

I don't think I've ever seen Tink yawn...now I have to sit and watch her until she does!

My 3 older chinnies only stretch briefly sometimes when they're waking up, this was first time I get to see front teeth and tongue! It really looked like a dog/cat yawning/stretching~LOL~ And the tongue was this red tiny peculiar shape~

Back