Baby kit with pneumonia! Please help! I'm a wreck!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so very sorry for your loss of little Boki. :flowers5:

I, too, love your flower pot idea. What a lovely memorial.

Your flower pot idea really is lovely...I buried Orson and Ivan in my stepdad's backyard...in retrospect, the flower pot is a much better idea, you can take it with you anywhere you move--even out of state or overseas.
I buried them in tupper ware, perhaps I could move them to a small pot, each, without too much fuss...Hmm...
:grouphug: Feel better Rach

Brittany -- The flower pot has made me feel better. I started to dig a hole to bury little Bokie in but I couldn't bare the thought of me leaving him some day when he meant so much to me. I really hope that I can winterize my geranium properly so I can keep his spirit within the same plant. Perhaps I should have picked a cactus...

If you had them in a tupperware, you could easily move them as long as it wouldn't be too detrimental to see them the way they may be after being buried for a while.

Again, you have been a really good friend Brittany, and I sincerely appreciate and cherish each word.

ALSO, thank you again Chinchilla friends. You all have helped me in ways that no one could. You all know what it's like to love these critters. <3

with love,
~Rach

Back