Awww! Perfection

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whimsy

I've been working on a line of dark eyed beige and just have to share this success story.

This little pinkwhite boy is about 10 weeks old now and so far is everything I hoped he'd be. Both parents come from reputable lines and are fully pedigreed (pinkwhite from JTCHINS and our beige girl through Cory).

I can't wait to see how he fills out and to see if his eyes change. So far they've been dark and have only gotten darker with age.

Is anyone else working with strains of dark eyed beige?

Attachments

• DovesPinkWhiteBoy.jpg
    DovesPinkWhiteBoy.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 131
Oooh! Pretty kit.
I didn't know you bred chins so I've been looking at your site - very interesting.

Oooh! Pretty kit.
I didn't know you bred chins so I've been looking at your site - very interesting.

I generally try to lay low about breeding. I'm more focused on running the resuce portion and don't want to give anyone the impression that I breed chins to sell. Our breeding is very minimal.

He still has red eyes, right?

I have a pink white that appears to have dark eyes until the light hits them a certain way, then you can tell they are just a really dark red.

I have taken him outstide to get the best possible view. His eyes are very dark BLUE.
I'm very pleased with this little guy.

I actually saw a blue eyed pinkwhite in the baby derby at the York show this weekend. She was soooo tempting, but someone else got her before I could.

Back