• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Available at/after the ACS

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vyxxin

RAF Chins
Here's a list of chins that will be for sale at & after the Atlantic Chapter Show:

RAF C55- dob 12/31/13, standard male out of Hummel & RAF lines. Father is a RGSC. $100

RAF C48- dob 10/31/13, beige male out of RAF lines. Plan to show this guy. He's not huge but he's got okay conformation & fur and some seriously awesome color. Very nice belly as well. $150

RAF D11 & 12- XD ebony (solid black) brothers out of MPOE & MTDY lines. Just weaned, think they will turn out nicely but for now, they're babies. $225/ea.

MISH C64- pure standard male 11/16/13, looking very useable for his age. $100

RAF D7- dob 2/9/14, standard ebc female. MPOE & DJX lines. Expect to be pet quality. $100

Transport to show available, must be deposited by Paypal by Friday night. Buy two, get $25 off :) Pictures available upon request.

BUMP

Still available:

RAF C55- dob 12/31/13, standard male out of Hummel & RAF lines. Father is a RGSC. $100

RAF C48- dob 10/31/13, beige male out of RAF lines. Plan to show this guy. He's not huge but he's got okay conformation & fur and some seriously awesome color. Very nice belly as well. $150 REDUCED to $100

RAF D11 & 12- XD ebony (solid black) brothers out of MPOE & MTDY lines. Just weaned, think they will turn out nicely but for now, they're babies. $225/ea.

MISH C64- pure standard male 11/16/13, looking very useable for his age. $100 REDUCED to $75

RAF D7- dob 2/9/14, standard ebc female. MPOE & DJX lines. Expect to be pet quality. $100

ADDING:

RAF A25- Reserve Section Champion ebony white male, has produced the most kits for me of any male I've ever owned. Breeds anything and everything. Great conformation, great size, good all the way around. Only selling as I have ton of his offspring AND...I'm redirecting my ebony & white programs. SO, $250

Chins MAY be able to be transported to the Ryerson field day

Back