As Long As You're Comfy....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EternallyCynical

2rnua14.jpg

So, SOMEONE decided that the top of his fleece cube was the best place to hang out and take a nap. Not the inside where he has a nice cushy pillow, nope, no way. The top of the cube is way cozier.

When I first caught him up there he was conked right out.... you can tell he's not totally awake here because he actually stayed still while I snapped a few photos!!!!

I didn't have the heart to tell him he was doing it wrong. It was too adorable, and as long as he's comfy and actually getting USE out of the things I sew him, I'm happy. :)

i think its just the challenge of getting there that makes em happy'

That picture is the most amazing thing I've seen all day! xD

He can hop over there pretty easily from the top of his wooden house, but I find it funny that he likes it up there but doesn't like his hammock! (I hung the cube where his hammock used to be since he pretty much never used the hammock)

He'll go inside the cube sometimes but usually when he's just tearing around like crazy while I'm cleaning, he'll jump in, jump out, run around some more..... they're such quirky little critters xD Its great~

Mine do the exact same thing! I have only caught one of them in the cube ONE time, but they are always on top of it :)

Back