April Fool's Babies???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
Are they...or aren't they??? Guess what colors they are? I'm not feeling up to a full introductory thread today so ya'll will have to take some guesses.

Attachments

• A20-Treasure.jpg
    A20-Treasure.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 176
  • A21.jpg
    A21.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 147
Princess PEACCCHH and Sirius Grey (instead of sirius black....you know...harry potter....)??

:D

I prefer to coin her as a West Coast Platinum. :neener: By the way...since this is so obviously a brand spankin new mutation, I will have to charge at least $3000 a pop and I can only sell to overseas buyer's at the moment. Sorry North Americans!!

By the way...since this is so obviously a brand spankin new mutation, I will have to charge at least $3000 a pop and I can only sell to overseas buyer's at the moment. Sorry North Americans!!

No problem, you can post her overseas to me. She'll fit in a Fedex box no problem, and Henry promises not to eat her.

Both are adorable, congrats!

A20 is Treasure, Lowe recessive white female that weighed in at 61g and A21 is Jester, a standard Lowe recessive white carrier male that weighed in at 58g! They were born to Gem, my Lowe recessive white female and her mate, Jax a standard Lowe recessive white carrier male. I've been waiting on this litter for a month and I had been hoping for an RW female...so glad Gem came through for me!

what is Lowe recessive white, I've never heard of that one before? They're gorgeous congrats!

what is Lowe recessive white, I've never heard of that one before? They're gorgeous congrats!

It's a fairly recent recessive mutation that popped up in Canada. Sumiko has a great description of them on her color page on her website. Though, for anyone that's seen them in person they are much more of a beige recessive than a true white.

Thanks everyone! Both kits are doing super well along with little A16 who is going strong with the help of his two moms. :D

Here is an updated picture of Treasure for those interested. :) She's growing very nicely and getting lighter every day.

Attachments

• Treasure.jpg
    Treasure.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 39
Out of curiosity, where'd be a good place to see adult pics of the recessive whites? Also, have any of the newer recessives ever been shown? classed as? placed? I am always intrigued by mutations and their progress

Back