Anyone selling Critical Care?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roni Jasper

I have a chin that is having dental problems and so I've been feeding her critical care for the past month & a half. I'm getting pouches from the vet but at $14, in addition to all the teeth trimming it's getting expensive so I wanted to see if I could get the critical care somewhere else cheaper. Thanks

P.S. The apple banana flavor

Check the banner above for Wee Companions Rescue your source for Crital Care
It's $18.00 a lbs or $8.00 for the small package and it helps the Rescue too.

Wow! That's awesome..thanks for that site. I added it to my cart to check out their shipping charges and their standard shipping is 7.99 so that's a great price. I paid $12 at a local vet for the 5oz pouch.

Meanie has Critical Care for about the cheapest around and it benefits a small animal rescue. She's super fast with shipping too.

I wouldn't buy critical care from anyone but Menagerie at Wee Companions. You are dealing with a long time member here, she has very fast shipping and it benefits a small animal rescue. I would rather spend my money benefiting a good cause and everyone knows and trusts Menagerie. Fortunately, I have only bought critical care once and have never used it yet. It's always good to have it on hand because when an emergency comes up, you need it NOW. But when I need a new pack, I will buy it from Wee Companions again.

Back