A few chin pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kansas City Chinchillas

I got a new camera lens and took a few candid shots of some chins to try it out.

First is Sterling's white mosaic boy X3. He is telling me that I shouldn't disturb him for pictures while he is nursing laying on his back. He says that I know he always gets a flat head from that. He's not totally upset though, his tummy is full.

Second is Indulgence's TOV white mosaic girl V42. This girl is always waiting at the door to give me kisses.

Last is V27 a white mosaic male. He is very handsome.

Those are beautiful pictures, but with subjects like those it's probably hard to get bad ones :D. Cute!!

Aww they are beautiful chins! I think I need to claim that very first mosaic on top.

awe, how cute they are! I love the one you call x3, he definitely has a personality! haha. yay for pictures!

Cathy, what type of camera and lens do you use? I am always so jealous of how awesome your picture taking skills are. Not to mention you have super gorgeous models for your camera as well...

lol they are all beautiful. these kinda look like chinnie mugshots

Thank you for the kind words everyone. All the chins are sweeties.

Cathy, what type of camera and lens do you use?

It is a Canon Rebel XTi camera and
a Canon - EF 28-135/3.5-5.6 IS (IMAGE STABILIZED) USM WIDE ANGLE TELEPHOTO ZOOM LENS (72MM).
I had a lens similar to this one a long time ago and have wanted another since then.

Latest posts

Back