3 chinny mom

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wranglersarah

Chewy, ZuZu & Recess
Hello everyone! I have 3 male standard grey chinchillas. I got my first one a little over a year ago. I got him and his cage on Craigs list - he was 3 at the time. I got my other two (which are brothers) this past May, and they were a little under a year.

I also have 2 dogs and a 2 legged cat. I love animals and if I had room for more - I'd probably have more. I would love to have non-standard colored chin but I don't have room right now.

I love to read, do crafts and spend time with my animals! I did a lot of research before I got my first chinchilla but I am finding that some of the info is contradictory or down right wrong. I am glad to find this site so I can get correct info from people who have had chins for a while.

I look forward to asking questions and reading lots of good info.:thumbsup:

Hi there and welcome! A 2 legged cat? How well does he manage to get around on his own? They are so independent that I'm sure he does just fine! You will find a lot of great info here!

Hi and welcome! I too would like to learn more about the 2 legged cat, does he have a kitty-chair? Which 2 legs does he have? Ann on here has a 2 legged chin. Oh and we love pics of all your critters!

Thanks everyone....I used to work at a humane society in Wichita, KS and my kitten came in - someone found him in a field and he had been run over by some kind of farm machinery. He wasn't in shock so they saved him - I fostered him while he was healing after his amputations and now he is awesome. He can run and jump and everything. He doesn't even know he's handicapped! Animals are amazing!!!

Hi and welcome! I too would like to learn more about the 2 legged cat, does he have a kitty-chair? Which 2 legs does he have? Ann on here has a 2 legged chin. Oh and we love pics of all your critters!

He has one front leg and one opposite back leg and half of his other back leg - or a stump.... his name is Hobbs and he's awesome.

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 6
Here are some pictures....

I know....plastic shelves....I'm working on getting rid of them. I have a ferrett nation cage that the brothers are in now but Chewy need another cage or at very least I am going to start making some shelves this weekend....

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 4
your animals are beautiful. And I love your cat! Animals really are quite inspirational in their ability to adapt!

Back