2014 California ECBC State Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

javachin

2014 CALIFORNIA ECBC STATE SHOW
January 11 & 12, 2014
10 Class Standard & Mutation Live Animal Show

3410 Westover Street
North Highlands (Sacramento), CA 95652
(Rates to be announced.)

Judges: Tamara Tucker & Maxine Lynch

Schedule of Events:
Friday: Set up by 5:00pm, 7:00pm grooming demonstration by Gene Adcock, 7:30pm Q&A with the judges
Saturday: Grooming 7:00-9:30am. Judging begins at 10:00am. Banquet & awards 6:30pm (Venue TBA).
Sunday: Grooming 7:00-9:30am. Judging begins at 10:00am.

Special Features: Baby Derby, door prize raffle, 50/50 raffle, & vendor tables (supplies, toys, etc.) We will also be holding a silent auction, 10% retained for the CA group.

Please contact Gary Harmer for SHOW BOOK ADS & TROPHY DONATIONS. Contact me at [email protected], for RAFFLE DONATIONS. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Show Chair: Gary Harmer, Chiniverse Ranch - [email protected]

Further details to follow. If you need transportation from the Sacramento Airport, please send me a message so we can coordinate. We hope to see many of you in January!

THANKS, Therese!!! I'm going to need a ride to and from. I'm watching fares and they're still around $302. They dropped one day a coupe of weeks ago, but I didn't want to commit until I knew for sure what was going to be going on. I found out at the annual meeting, so I'm hoping they'll drop again!!! Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Update:

Standard Show on Saturday and Mutation Show on Sunday. The banquet will be held at the hotel and will be catered by them, $30.00 per person; menu options to follow. The banquet theme colors for this year are blue and purple.

Show Book Ads - The show book will be a pamphlet size. $25.00 for a 1/2 page or $50.00 for a full page. You can also donate the equivalent in items for the raffle for a show book ad if you'd like. Please contact me for raffle related items and Gary Harmer for the show book portion.

I just sent out an email to a few people regarding raffle donations and/or show book ads. If you'd like to get information about how to participate, please PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy. Thanks in advance for any help!

For those submitting ads for the show book, please send them no later than December 15th.

Unfortunately, there is a problem with the shopping cart feature. We're working on getting it fixed…updates soon!

We are getting some great donations from vendors. I am donating a blue chinchilla print infinity scarf from ChinChic (http://chinchic.bigcartel.com/product/custom-chinchilla-infinity-scarf). ChinChic is also donated an ebony Floofie, her stuffed animal/chinchilla for people (http://chinchic.bigcartel.com/product/gray-floofie-fabric-deposit-holidays). Kleenmama is donating a very generous gift certificate for their products and Amy from F&O Loofah is donating some nice loofah items for chins. I hope to have more great stuff for the raffle. Thank you to everyone so far for donating!

Just a reminder, show book ads are due December 15th. The website is also back up and running correctly.

Here are some of the raffle items made by ChinChic (AnnieO).

Attachments

• IMG_6531.jpg
    IMG_6531.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6532.jpg
    IMG_6532.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 10
Last call for show book ads! We need them by today. Also, a reminder to make your RSVP for the banquet. We need the final reservations by the end of this month. Less than a month away...

Latest posts

Back