2009 MCBA Ohio Claim Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Queen Becky, Ruler of Purpleland
October 24, 2009

Comfort Inn North
Trimble Road
Mansfield, Ohio 44906

Phone: (419) 529-1000
Fax: (419) 529-2953

When making reservations, please tell them you are with MCBA.

Judges: Dave Woods and Jim Ritterspach

Registration: Friday Night 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 6:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
Entry Fee: $4.00 per animal

Banquet: Saturday 6:00 p.m. $22.00 per person
Reservations due by October 12th to Jan (419) 687-1071

Oklahoma claiming show rules will be used.

Animals can be claimed when entered in the show. Claiming begins Friday night at 8:00p.m. Animals will be priced between $50-$200.

Trophies and Rosettes
50/50 drawing
Live animal raffle

I will probably not be able to make this one. Looks like I will be working 7 days a week then.

I wanted to get out for this but I don't think I'll be able to find anyone to cover my Friday-Saturday shifts so soon after the NY show, we're already short a receptionist as it is.

Wendy if she can't Me and Marshall could take the suburban instead and you could ride with us.

Mansfield is one of my favorites too! I was so bummed I couldn't make it out last year... We Def. should do a trip to the haunted prison again this year!!

It IS his fault. The store was his idea. But Halloween at the Zoo is that weekend, too, so he can't work the store. If I were at the zoo yet, he'd probably say no, too, with the event being that weekend. I could try to find someone to watch the shop, but funny how all those folks who said - call me when you need help - are never available when you DO ask.. hmm.... Plus, Wendy & I are off to CO two weeks after that. Can't too much of the volunteered help... lol

Mansfield is one of my favorites too! I was so bummed I couldn't make it out last year... We Def. should do a trip to the haunted prison again this year!!

I agree Meg, the haunted prison is a deffinate! We'd have to do it Sat evening after the banquet though. So who's all up for the haunted prison this year?

Back