2009 Empress National Show Raffle

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kansas City Chinchillas

Ultimate Live Animal Raffle
Empress National Show February 27th, 28th and March 1st, 2009 St. Louis, Missouri

We are pleased to bring you once again the Ultimate Live Animal Raffle!

2009 will feature 3 pairs

Pair #1: Standard Male - Shoots Chinchillas
```````Standard Female - Merritt Chinchillas

Pair #2: Mutation Male - Stark Chinchillas
```````Standard Female - Bob & Dovie Smith

Pair #3: Standard Male - Miller Chinchillas
```````Mutation Female - Jim Ritterspach

Tickets are 1 for $5.00 or 5 for $20.00
May be purchased online at http://www.empresschinchilla.com/html/2009NatShow.html
Or from Holly Frosch at 319-438-1418
Or by mail to: Holly Frosch, 5154 Valley Farm Road, Central City, Iowa, 52214

Animals will be drawn for in this order!
1st Ticket drawn wins pair #1, 2nd pair #2, 3rd pair #3.

Heartland will not ship the animals!
Winners are responsible for arranging transportation !

Hey Cathy,

The tickets for the live animal show-are they all thrown into one pot or can you specify which group you would like them to be in?

Jessica

When is the latest we can get them?

I will find out what the cut off is for on-line tickets.
If you are going to the show you can purchase tickets until the drawing which will be Saturday evening at the banquet.
Hey Cathy,

The tickets for the live animal show-are they all thrown into one pot or can you specify which group you would like them to be in?
Jessica

The live animal raffle tickets are all put into one pot. You can not specify which group you would like.

The cutoff for on-line raffle sales is Feb 25th.
Please include a telephone number where you can be reached.
You will receive ticket numbers via email.

We will not ship raffle animals.
If you are not attending the banquet/show you must arrange transport for them with someone who is attending the show.

Last edited:
Here are some of the National Show raffle animals:

Donated By: Merritt Chinchillas

Standard female to be raffled off with the Shoots male at the National Show in St. Louis, Mo.
RVDK V151
DOB: 7/6/2008
Dam: RVDK P369
Sire: KOZ S40- S40's sire is out of 20B Herd- Dick and Mary Jo Bradford.
KOZ is Jonathan Kozinski from Oklahoma

Donated By: Miller Chinchillas

This is one of the Standard males to be raffled off at the ECBC National Show in St. Louis. He is from Miller Chinchillas.

Donated By: Stark Chinchillas

PW male-STRK V12
DOB: 2-12-2008
1st at Heartland Fall Show and Jenera Show.
Out of Doug Wilson Lines.

Remember next Wednesday, the 25th is the last day for online ticket sales for the raffle animals. :wave4:

Don't you think it would be adventageous to ticket sales if No.1 had choice of 3 pr., No. 2 choice of 2 pr.? Then it would be Ultimate!

Last edited:
No. This is the way we do it and it seems to work out just fine.:thumbsup:

I need to purchase more tickets when I get to the show.. those chins are nice looking!

Rick the method you speck of was tried a few years ago and did not work so well becouse some of the winners were not there and no one could get ahold of them to find out which pair they wanted. This in turn held up the rest of the picks.

That would have been the 2006 Nationals I believe. One winner kept me on the phone for about 10 minutes because they couldn't decide on which ones they wanted. This held the banquet and awards up till so late we decided to not do it that way again. It would be nice but it just didn't work.

DEADLINE FOR ONLINE TICKET SALES IS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.:thumbsup:

Back